- Q: Where are you located?
- A: 18 W. Main St., Beacon, NY 12508 (We are right next to Brett’s Hardware). Click here for directions. We are about 3 blocks from the Beacon Metro North train station, 1/2-mile from DIA via Beekman Street, and a 1/4-mile from Main Street Beacon. The Beacon FREE LOOP Bus Service: Monday through Saturday all day (6:00am – 9:00pm), from the Beacon Metro-North Station and Dia:Beacon, up to Main Street and to Mount Beacon. Go to the Duchess Tracker web page for more info.
- Q: What are your hours?
- A: We are normally open during these hours:
Tuesday through Wednesday 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Friday 3:00pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday 12:00pm – 12:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Q: Where can I park?
- A: There is a small parking lot adjacent to the brewery, and street parking along West Main St.
- Q: Is the brewery handicap accessible?
- A: Yes! Our entrance has a ramp access and we have a restroom that is ADA compliant.
- Q: Do you serve food?
- A: Yes! RoundUp Texas BBQ operates out of our kitchen and has their own menu which you can see here. Please be aware our kitchen hours close an hour or two before the tap room, but we always have free popcorn available.
- Q: Do you have vegetarian options?
- A: Yes, several, please check Roundup Texas BBQ menu for options
- Q: Do you have gluten-free options?
- A: Yes in the food category, but we do not serve gluten free beer (yet).
- Q: Do you have outdoor seating?
- A: Yes, we have a patio in front of the tap room.
- Q: Are you kid friendly?
- A: Absolutely, 2 Way is a kid friendly establishment.
- Q: Are you dog friendly?
- A: We love furry friends, unfortunately New York State health code won’t allow them in the tap room since we have a fully functional kitchen, however you can bring your pups to our outside patio.
- Q: Can I book a private event at 2 Way?
- A: Yes! We have a private room available for rentals. Book it for a rehearsal dinner, office party, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday party, baby shower, wedding shower, or any other gathering.
- Q: Do you serve anything besides beer?
- A: We serve wine, soda and kids juice boxes.
- Q: Will you sponsor my organization or event?
- A: Maybe! Please submit a request via our contact page.
- Q: I left my credit card/ID/personal item at the brewery.
- A: Give us a call at (845) 202-7334 and we’ll try and locate it and hold it for you to pick up. Alternatively, you can visit us during open brewery hours and a staff member should be able to assist you.
- Q: Can you fill growlers from other breweries?
- A: Yes, we will fill growlers from anywhere with beer.
- Q: Do you have a special events going on at the brewery?
- A: We have a brain-busting Thursday Night Trivia, and occasionally host special events. Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date.
- Q: How do I keep up with what’s going on at the brewery?
- A: Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for the latest details. We also have a mailing list.